Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rubber Duckies


 You probably arrived here because you were google image searching "rubber duckies". Well that's great, because rubber duckies are great, and because you searched for them, that means you are great too. Just to enhance your viewing experience, let me tell you a little about rubber duckies. I like rubber duckies. They embody badassery (yep that's right, I just invented my own word to describe rubber duckies). But a rubber ducky with SUNGLASSES? Now that's a whole new level of awesome. Staring into its dark shades, as it floats gently along serene and calm water, just makes me feel like a better human being. I hope you do too. By mere discovery of this image, you have already made your life a tad better. But how? Well you have just seen one of the greatest images bestowed upon mankind, in the history of planet earth.  As a result, you are awesome. And what did it take? Just a few mouse clicks and a burning desire to google image search rubber duckies. Well consider it done.  I hope you have a great day, and I hope you continue being awesome.


              

No comments:

Post a Comment